Kelly Park is located at the corner of Lawrence St and Melrose Place in Wodonga, Victoria, Austraila. An entry in the newsletter of the Wodonga Family History Society outlines that the park is named after Kellys who emigrated from Australia. It reads:
Three Kelly brothers left Paulstown in Ireland in 1850. Their sister Mary, who was employed in Sydney, paid their fare on the ‘Hilton’ as she feared that they may be conscripted for the Crimean War. They purchased an area of 80 acres, on which Kelly Park was a part of, from Mr W McFarlane in 1872. The majority of this land was heavily under vines. The Kelly brothers, and their family, cleared the land and farmed the property they called ‘Melrose’. [The] Council purchased the land in 1963.
 Burrows, Norma. 2012. Article in Borderline News, Wodonga Family History Society p.8. http://wodongafamilyhistory.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/WFHS-Newsletter-2012-02.pdf accessed 16 May 2012.