A selection of papers from the House of Commons published in 1820 gives some details in relation to the Protestant parishes in the Paulstown area.
In a section with the title ‘An Account of the Churches and Glebe Houses’ it is outlined that in 1806 there was new churches built in Kilmacahill, Grange Silvae and Wells. Alternatively, this could mean that a new church was built to serve these parishes.
It is further outlined that the parish of Kilmacahill has a rectory and the serving rector at the time is William Latta. The parish of Grange Sylva [sic] is also mentioned and also has a rectory. The serving rector is Thomas Gough.
 House of Commons. 1820. Miscellaneous Papers Ireland Session 21 April to 23 November 1820 Volume 9. London: House of Commons. p.336
 Ibid. p.320